Introductory Program - True North Leadership “Discovering Your Authentic Leadership”
Are you on track to become the authentic leaders you are uniquely able to become? What would happen if you had the tools to take control of your own leadership journey? How would that change your life, your career and your business?
This program is an experiential program based on the research behind the Harvard Business Review article “Discovering Your Authentic Leadership” and the best-selling book True North (Jossey-Bass, 2007). This program helps you discover your authentic self as a leader, align your intrinsic and extrinsic motivators, integrate your life with your leadership, and identify external resources to support you on your leadership journey.
This course is a 2-day experience and includes two follow-up experiential web seminars, as well as group work and individual reflection. In this course you will:
- Identify Your Story: Through your own crucible stories, you will find who you are as an authentic leader (your True North)
- Live Your True North: Find your own guiding principles, and see how to express values, principles, and ethical boundaries in a deeply powerful way on a daily basis
- Empower Others to Find Their True North: Discover how, through accessing your authenticity as a leader, you can support those around you to do the same
Programs can be designed for shorter or longer lengths depending on client’s needs
Holding Authentic Challenging Conversations
One of the biggest challenges every Authentic Leader faces is having very difficult conversations at the right time and achieving the right result. This ability is one of the key differentiators between good and great leaders. Authentic Conversations re-visits the power found in our True North and our purpose as a leader. We turn our focus on uncovering what is already present rather than acquiring something new. This program examines what naturally allows people to do the right thing. We will focus on skills and view them in light of the instinctive understanding that arises when we are connected with our leadership purpose.
This program usually includes three elements: organizational diagnostic, senior executive program and sustainability.
- Foundational experience for senior management team resulting in a deep level of trust, transparency, and effective decision-making
- Refinement for each member of the senior management team on who they are as an Authentic Leader (living one's "True North")
- Authentic discussions on issues or challenges that the senior team has not been ready to discuss but are critical for future success
Advanced Program- Leadership at the Core “Accessing Your Authentic Leadership"
How much of your time do you spend operating as the authentic leader you know you can be? How would your organization and its level of success change if you doubled how often you operate from your authentic leadership? This program is for those who want to operate more consistently as an authentic leader. Taking elements from the True North research, MIT’s Distributed Leadership Model, and our experience helping individuals consistently access their Authentic Leadership, you will learn to easily and consistently access your Authentic Leadership (True North).
We offer several invitation-only programs each year for senior HR, leadership development, talent management and organizational development professionals from corporate and non-profit organizations.
The next invitational is scheduled for:
- May 28-29, 2013 in Boston, MA
To learn more about any of these programs, please contact us at 978-772-4827 or firstname.lastname@example.org