June 23 & 24: West Coast Program Information
Is it time to discover the deeper purpose of your leadership and how to manifest it in your organization?
The Authentic Leadership Institute, presents Nick Craig, President of the Institute and co-author of “Finding Your True North”. In a two-day program designed to develop authentic leaders and authentic organizations, participants will uncover a level of human creativity and purpose that lays the foundation for significant market growth and impact.
Discover the individual leadership style already inside of you at our Authentic Leadership: From Purpose to Impact program. Create a Purpose to Impact Plan to align your personal and professional lives. You will work within a group of five other leaders guided by a senior facilitator. This small group environment maximizes the depth of support you receive and ensures your success.
Our program is based on research from the Harvard Business School and refined while working with more than 3,000 senior leaders at organizations including: GE, Unilever and AstraZeneca.
- Enhances the self-awareness and skills of leaders
- Improves the networking and acquired diversity of leaders
- Gains practical skills that can be applied across the organization
- Aligns the personal and professional life with a core leadership purpose
- Builds a tangible plan to implement post program with a network of support
- Senior executives in general management or leadership positions
- Individuals who are at the forefront of innovation
- Cross-functional integration leaders
- HR or OD managers seeking to increase the impact of existing leadership programs