January 12 & 13: Boston Invitational
Transform your impact - define & explore your own path to Authentic Leadership
According to the latest research, the most effective leaders in today’s global, complex and dynamic business context are authentic leaders – and they are in short supply. Learn how to lead from your own inner compass and become the type of leader you most admire: trusted, inspiring, and one whose impact endures.
Our Invitational From Purpose to Impact™ (Printable PDF) is a transformative learning intensive based on the work behind Nick Craig’s Harvard Business Review article by the same name. The program is also based on the research detailed in Bill George’s best-selling book True North and this year’s newly updated companion Fieldbook, Discover Your True North, co-authored with Nick.
During this two-day Invitational, you will be led by Nick as he guides you to:
- Examine your leadership journey to discover your authentic self
- Align your extrinsic and intrinsic motivators
- Articulate your unique purpose
- Integrate your personal and professional life
The program culminates in the creation of a Purpose to Impact™ Plan to help you align your personal and professional lives in service of your newly articulated purpose. Benefit from our proven process, based on research from the Harvard Business School and refined while working with more than 5,000 senior leaders at organizations including: GE, Unilever and AstraZeneca.
Benefit from our proven process, based on research from the Harvard Business School and refined while working with more than 5,000 senior leaders at organizations including: GE, Unilever and AstraZeneca. Participant benefits include:
- Enhanced self-awareness and leadership skills
- Alignment of personal and professional life to a core leadership purpose
- A clear, pragmatic post-program action plan
- A network of support
- Senior executives in general management or leadership positions
- Individuals at the forefront of innovation
- Cross-functional integration leaders
- HR or OD managers seeking to increase the impact of existing leadership programs