Authentic Leadership Learning Intensives
Transform your impact - define & explore your own path to Authentic Leadership
According to the latest research, the most effective leaders in today’s global, complex and dynamic business context are authentic leaders – and they are in short supply. Learn how to lead from your own inner compass and become the type of leader you most admire: trusted, inspiring, and one whose impact endures.
Our Authentic Leadership learning intensive programs are based on the research detailed in Bill George’s newly updated, best-selling book Discover Your True North and its companion Discover Your True North Fieldbook, co-authored by Institute President Nick Craig.
What’s in it for you:
Bring our 1-4 day programs in-house, tailored to the needs of your organization, or participate in one of our open-to-the-public 2 day Invitationals. In either program, you'll benefit from our proven process, based on research from the Harvard Business School and refined while working with thousands of senior leaders from a wide range of industries and organizations from GE to Ben & Jerry's.
During our 1-4 day programs, components of your Authentic Leadership journey may include:
- Authentic Leadership Overview
- Sweet Spot
- Core Values
- Transforming Weaknesses to Strengths
- Integrated Life
- Purpose to Business Impact Planning
- Senior executives in general management or leadership positions
- Individuals at the forefront of innovation
- Cross-functional integration leaders
- HR or OD managers seeking to increase the impact of existing leadership programs
Current Invitational open for registration is:
- Scotts Valley, CA: Sept. 25-28, 2017 -- Printable PDF
For more information about our in-house or Invitational programs and to REGISTER: Contact us at (978) 772-4827 or via email us at email@example.com.