Imagine what would happen if your organization was full of Authentic Leaders
To lead effectively, an individual must first find their Authentic Leadership style – the clear and unique expression of their leadership that convinces others to trust and follow them.
By being true to themselves, clearly motivated by a larger (higher) purpose and not a narrow self-interest, Authentic Leaders demonstrate high integrity—making sound decisions independent of political expediency—and deliver results in a way that creates sustained value for the team.
Authentic Leadership Institute programs provide practical, field-tested strategies for individuals, teams, and organizations to tap into the power of Authentic Leadership. The Institute is successful because we are:
- Research based through collaboration with Harvard Business School professors Bill George and Scott Snook
- Experienced providers – in fact, the most experienced providers of Authentic Leadership programs with the longest track record of success
- Working with over 4,000 top executives at global multinational corporations and large NPOs
- Publishing books and articles including:
- Finding Your True North (which has sold over 45,000 copies) by Bill George and Nick Craig, President of the Institute
- From Purpose to Impact, published in Harvard Business Review by Scott Snook from Harvard Business School and Nick Craig, President of the Institute
What Authentic Leadership Institute Programs Accomplish:
- Create the next generation of leaders four times faster
- Transform executives with great gifts and wonderful flaws into highly effective leaders
- Drive a culture of business results and sustainability
- Drive authentic results through leadership programs